Saturday, July 9, 2011

Update

I've lost my motivation to work out. It's been weeks. I keep eating and eating to make me feel better. This depression is really hard to get over because I was sucker punched by someone I trusted. This shitty feeling has gotten the best of me. It's no wonder why I'm losing all my focus because of a stupid breakup.

I know I could have done something to prevent it from happening. I know I could have made a difference. Somehow I still feel stuck in the moment. I hate that there is no closure. Karma is a bitch though.

Whatever.

This time I won't let it happen again. I won't let you use me anymore. I should've seen it coming.

Your friends were right. You are a bad person.
Your parents were right. You are selfish.
You're right. You are bad for me.
I was wrong. For giving my all...

No comments:

Post a Comment